Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

So today me and Mommy went to Chuck E Cheese with Preston and his mommy Kim. We had lots of fun there. We ate some yummy pizza and I ate 2 whole pieces by myself! We then played lots of game and won lots of tickets! Me and Mommy even went up in the tunnels too! I was a big boy and I led the way so Mommy had to follow me. She took a couple pictures with her camera phone too!



Of course I found the car first! I am a boy ya know!

She thought it was cute that I could stand up in there without hitting my head!Look at my crazy hair!I went down the slide all by myself too!


After I woke up from my nap we went to Uncle Mike and Auntie Kristie's house down the street with Nana to watch the Gonzaga game. Papa came later and explained the game to me. I still don't get it but I'm sure I will some day. I can tell you where the moose, wolf, deer, and bear are at Uncle Mike's! Papa showed me those too! Well it's past my bedtime so I'm off to go night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment