Thursday, December 24, 2009

Letter from Santa

Today, I got a letter from Santa! You could only imagine how excited I was! He'll be here tonight and I could hardly wait! We've made him some yummy cookies and even decorated them all pretty. I'm a little jealous because I really wanted to eat the cookies myself, but Mommy kept telling me they were for Santa and maybe Santa will leave some just for me. I hope he does!



Everything has been very slow lately. I have ear infections again. They're not fun. So I get to be on yummy medicine. I remind Mommy to give it to me. I also remind her to give me my vitamin too. So smart huh?

I'm really excited for tomorrow. I hope Santa brings me all sorts of toys and presents. I've been trying really hard to be a good boy so I could be on the nice list. I don't want to be on the naughty list.

Mommy and Daddy will take lots of pictures tomorrow. I hope everyone has a really Merry Christmas and I love and miss you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment