Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had as good of one as I did and that Santa brought lots of things for you! He brought me a lot! I was so excited when I saw that he came! And to top things off, it snowed during the night! I love the snow! While I didn't get to open presents right away and we decided to eat breakfast first (mmm potato pancakes) I did love tearing into all the presents! He brought me all sorts of cool toys! I got some cars, trucks, bikes, clothes, a guitar, some puzzles, and all sorts of other fun stuff from Santa, Mommy and Daddy, Nana and Papa, and Grandpa and Grandma Geiss! My friend Ethan and his Mommy and Daddy even sent me a present too! It's a cool utility ATV that I ride in! So exciting!! I loved everything. I'd open a present and was ready to play with it right then and there. But that's how its supposed to be, right? I also made sure to show Nana and Papa them too, they were on webcam the whole time I was opening. It was a lot of fun. And when I was done opening mine, I got to help Daddy open his. It was a good day. After opening all the toys, I made sure to play with each and every one. It was a good day! We just spent the day at home in our jammies...And I played and played and played some more. What could be better?
The tree and all the presents!
Smiling with Mommy..

Playing with my truck.

Opening a present.

My excitment when I saw that it was a bike.

See, I was happy.

It was a monster truck!!

Its bigger than me! That was from Ethan and his Mommy and Daddy.

My Diego truck from Nana and Papa

Can you guess what that is?

Another one from Nana and Papa
My bike was helping me open my presents.



My new guitar!!



My loot.

Reading cards with Daddy

Smiles with Daddy.

Helping Daddy open his presents.

Smiles for Mommy... It was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment