Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! This year, Mommy and Daddy decided if I didn't get tired and cranky before midnight, that I could stay up with them... Well.. guess what? I didn't get tired and cranky! So.. I made it to midnight! And we even lit a few sparklers too. I was a little unsure about them at first since our incident at the 4th of July party, but soon enough I wanted to hold one.


I mean, I needed to help Daddy out and everything. His hands were full ya know. But I was ready to give it back when it got about halfway down. That was a little too close for me.


But I definitely begged Daddy to go back outside and light another one. And I held it again.

But once it got too close I passed it off to Mommy and stood next to her. A good night for me. Now its off to bed. Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment