Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!

It snowed last night and today... Enough for me to actually play in too. I really haven't gotten to play in any snow this winter yet, and I just love the snow. So once I saw it, I was determined to get Mommy to let me play in it. After getting all bundled up since it was really cold outside, we finally got to go play. Immediately, I wanted to take my lawn mower out and mow the snow. That was pretty fun. Then Mommy pulled my sled out and pulled me around on it. I like the sled.. A lot. I would switch off between the sled and the mower. And even Speaker, the cat, came out and played with me! When the time came for us to go back inside, I was not a happy camper. Even though my fingers were really cold, all I wanted to do was stay out in the snow and play. After I woke up from my nap, it was too dark to go back outside, so we'll just have to tomorrow. Maybe this time Austin can play too. I hope so. We hung out the other day and played with his new trains and his school bus. It'd been a long time since we've played together. So hopefully tomorrow =). I can't wait!
Going to see if Austin can come out to play.
working playing hard.

mommy pulling me on the sled. I guess I'm like Grandpa with the tongue thing. :)

Showing Mommy all the snow on my gloves.

tasting the snow.. mmm

Me and Speaker playing.

Trying to mow over Mommy. Again with the tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment