Monday, January 18, 2010

Jump, Jump, Jump!

That's right! Today me, Mommy, and Daddy all went to JumpMania! For those who don't know, it is a place that is full of inflatable jumpers, slides, obstacle courses. I had so much fun! I've been to places like this before, but I haven't really liked it until the past few months. Well, since I've really learned to jump. Anyways, we went, and I was going crazy all over the place! I even started doing one of the obstacle courses by myself and climbing up the big slide alone too! Sometimes Mommy would have to follow me because there were some big kids that didn't notice me too much and I got squished a couple times. But that didn't stop me. There was only one course that I needed Mommy's help with. It was so hard to climb! Even Mommy had trouble! We stayed there for a few hours and I didn't want to leave! After, Mommy and Daddy took me to go mini golfing. That was pretty fun too! I would actually hit the ball with my club. I would then pick it up and put it in the hole. I even got a hole in one! Sometimes I like to hit the ball back to the tee too. I just liked hitting the ball period. I'm really excited to go again, both jumping and golfing. I just have to practice with my own golf stuff Grandpa & Grandma Geiss got me for Christmas. Practice makes perfect right!?















Mommy had more pictures on her phone, but yet again, they all got deleted! So tomorrow she'll put some of the golf ones from Daddy's phone up.






No comments:

Post a Comment