Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally

I finally got my first haircut. After 2 years and 1.5 months. I did really well. I sat in the chair all by myself. Mommy held my hands, but I didn't need her to. She did it for herself, ya know. They took off a lot of hair too. You'll see. Beforehand, Mommy and Daddy took me around our town and took lots of pictures of me. It was a little late 2 year picture shoot. Better late than never, right? They got lots of good ones too. You know, I don't make it easy for them. I like having fun too much to sit still for a picture. But hey, what do you expect from a 2 year old? Lately, we haven't been up to a whole lot. I've had a cough and a runny nose for probably 10 days or so. No other problems though so I've just been trudging through it. I am teething my 2 year molars, so that could possible be the reason for the runny nose. Mommy hopes that my cough goes away soon. She feels bad not being able to do anything about it. We've tried honey and lemon and tea and steam..Nothing really worked for me. I sound pretty pathetic too. But it'll get better. Grandpa and Grandma Geiss (Mommy's daddy and stepmommy) are going to be in St. Louis this weekend so we're going to go and see them. It'll be fun. Hopefully me and Mommy get to get out more this week. It's been hard without the other car here. We've been stuck at home a lot. Which means, less updates because I'm not doing much. Kind of boring. And I wanna play before it gets too cold. You know, fall is here now. Well.. Mommy put up a bunch of pictures so that should hold you over til she is done with the others. Enjoy!

The new do. It wouldn't rotate for Mommy though.
Kisses for my daddy.


Doing a little cheese for Mommy.


Taking a stroll with Daddy.

Me and Puppy. Just hanging.

Taking Puppy for a walk. He's my lovey.

Attitude? Who?

Just take it already.

A cool secret garden I found downtown.

Baby Blues.



Sitting with mommy.




Giving Mommy some kisses.

My turn!

YEA!!

Mommy kissing my owies better.

Posing.


See all that hair?

Proud to be AMERICAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment