Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mommy tried to put a new post up last night, but for some reason it didn't post or even save. So now she gets to do it again.

Yesterday, we had to take Kiko to the vet. He has this scab thing on his face and it's really yucky. So we took him on base. In the car when we were almost there, Kiko threw up. Gross. Luckily, I'm not old enough to clean it up so Mommy had to do it. When we went into the office, I fell in love. What was it that stole my heart and first sight you ask? How about 5 little kittens in a big cage thing. I've never seen kittens before. Just big kitties. And I fell in love with them. I really wanted to pet them. Tried to figure out how to get their cage open even. Would stick my hand through the cage just to get my little finger on them. I was petting the mommy and was touching her ear and it would flicker. That was the funniest thing, ever. I want a kitty now. A kitten preferrably. So back to Kiko. They think he just had a yucky spider bite. And they put a chip in him too. I got to give him the treats though. The lady gave me the treats because I kept begging to give him the treats instead. It worked.

So now I just need to talk Mommy and Daddy into a kitty for me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment