Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Showers..

Today we went to a baby shower for my girlfriend friend Emma's mom. She's going to have another girl in a few weeks. I had lots of fun there. There were lots of my friends there too. We played in Kaylie's room for awhile, and ate some yummy cake, and just ran around the place. And before we left, Mommy told me to give Emma a goodbye hug and I did, well a couple of them, and then ran back and kissed her too. Mommy didn't tell me to do that part, that was all my own genius thinking. It's not like it was the first time we kissed or anything. If you'd like to see proof of that, check this out. Pretty cute, huh? I know. I was so wiped out when we left that I slept the whole way home. My friend Caden rode with us to the party and on the way back he was wiped out too and slept also. But of course, once we dropped them off at home, I was wide awake and didn't nap the rest of the day. Today was cold. Well, not really cold, but colder then it has been. Mommy and Daddy took me to the waterpark again the other day. I love it there. This time we went in the big pool too. I used to occassionally get nervous in the big pool, but that day I loved it!!! I had so much fun in there with Mommy and Daddy! One of these days Mommy or Daddy will have the camera to take some pictures. I'm going to my friend Kay-lee's birthday party on saturday too. It's at another waterpark type place about a hr from us called Splash Down. I'm going to have so much fun! Oh yea, I've also got this new game that I play with Mommy and Daddy too. I started it was Daddy the other night and thought it was pretty funny. Here's what I do. Daddy was sitting on the floor and I went up behind him and just started pushing him with all my might trying to push him over. I ended up doing it and then Daddy would sit up and the game would continue like that. Tonight I did it to Mommy but added in the part where I help pull Mommy back up. As I would pull her I'd be saying pull. And as I pushed her down, I'd say push. I'm learning a lot more words lately. Mommy doesn't have any pictures right now, but she'll have some soon!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment