Sunday, May 31, 2009

Waterpark fun.

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the pool for a little bit. It's really cool! There's waterslides, things that float on the water and you try to hold yourself on them and cross the water, other floating things, and the toddler play area with spray stuff and was about 1 1/2 feet deep. I loved it there! We stayed for over an hour and I still didn't want to leave when it was closing. I made sure to let Mommy know that too. I did have a few troubles (falling underwater) a couple times but Mommy grabbed me quickly and it didn't even phase me. There was also this one kid getting on Mommy and my nerves. He even pushed me and I went underwater (again Mommy was there to catch me) and Mommy told him it wasn't nice to push me and I didn't know how to swim. He was way older than me too! Mommy finally told him to leave me alone because he kept bugging me. But other then that, I had a great time! When we got home, Mommy was trying to get some things done so she put Ants the cartoon movie on for me. I wasn't into it for a little bit but then I climbed up on the couch and laid on the pillow and the next thing I knew I was waking up and the movie was over. At dinner, I ate 2 whole hotdogs too (minus the bun). Oh yea, did I mention that I have a new baby cousin? Baby Kayleigh Grace was born this morning. Aunt Cari and Uncle Chris's baby. I get to go and see her in a couple weeks too! I'm excited!! I know Mommy is too! Well that's about it!!

I was pretty wiped out. Don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment