Monday, June 22, 2009

Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

Well really, just Planes and Automobiles.



Today me and Mommy flew to CA to visit Mommy's side of the family. It's been a long day, let me tell ya. It started off with me hanging out at Austin's while Mommy finished up some stuff before we had to leave. Daddy came and got me when he got home to take us to the airport. Going to the airport involved a long drive. Like 2 1/2 hours long. I did nap part of the way, like a hour of it. We left at about 12:15pm and got to the airport around 2:50pm ish. Our flight was at 4:50pm. We checked our stuff in and they let Daddy come through to help Mommy. He showed me all the planes out the big windows. I really like planes. Eventually, we had to get on the plane though. I was ok until Mommy tried to sit me down while she put the bag away. Wasn't happening. I was willing to sit on her lap though.





The plane was pretty full of lots of people. I loved looking out the window! I'd also say hi to everyone, played peek a boo with a few people, played with my trucks, and drank some juice. At one point I acted like I was a frog and kept jumping on Mommy's legs. The girls next to us thought it was pretty funny. Me too. Did I mention that I stayed awake the entire flight? Yea, I did. That included a stop in Phoenix, which was 3 hours in the air by then. And a little bit stopped picking up and dropping off some people. And over a hour in the air again. Mommy was quite surprised I didn't go to sleep. We got to California at 7:40pm (9:40pm Missouri time.. that's 9 1/2 hours of travelling Mommy said). I did pretty good on the plane. Only threw a fit once really where I was not being very nice to Mommy and screaming. But that was only for a few minutes and we were landed in CA like not even 10 minutes later. Otherwise, all was great!





So far I've seen Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt Cari and Uncle Chris and my new baby cousin Kayleigh. Mommy thinks I think she's a doll. She was sleeping and she's really little!





Now I am so tired, it's time to go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment