Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where it all began..

Spokane. Where it all began. Almost 2 years ago, I was born here. Me and Mommy lived with Nana and Papa for almost a whole year. And now, we're back to visit, sleeping in the first room I slept in. My old bedroom! Pretty cool, huh? Yea, I thought so too. We got here yesterday. I was so excited to see them! Nana and Papa were there, waiting for us at the airport! I did good on the planes again. This time I slept for a lil bit on the first flight. Only about 20 mins, but hey, it's some sleep. After Nana and Papa picked us up, we went and ate dinner. We were so hungry! I scarffed down my Mac -n- Cheese! It was pretty yummy. Afterwards, I got to go to the Big Red Wagon slide! That was pretty fun. I even go to see the geese after that!! Then I saw Gma too! Gpa was at work though, but I saw him today also.

Today, me and Mommy went to our friend's Kim and Preston's house. They were having a playdate with the Mommy and Me group we used to be in. I got to see a bunch of my old friends and play in the pools and with all of Preston's cool toys. Talk about a kid in a toy store! It was a lot of fun. Thanks Kim and Preston for inviting us over!! Afterwards, we did our usual while we lived here Wednesday lunch at Gma and Gpa's house. Mommy has been taking me there every wednesday for quite awhile. We had some yummy soup! I got to run around and be my crazy self. I like spending time there.

Tomorrow will be another busy, fun-filled day! Mommy kept trying to add pictures, but there are some technical difficulties right now with it. Whatever that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment