Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Splish Splash.

Last Friday, we went to a place called Splash Zone. Some of mine and Mommy's friends were going there and we were all going to meet up. I'd never been there before. It's kinda like the pool we have here, but this one had a play thing in it for the kids to play on! Plus a lazy river! It also wasn't the same depth so Mommy or Daddy had to be right near me at all times to make sure I wasn't too deep. I got to go down the slide on the play thing too! Mommy or Daddy would take me up to the slide, and the other would be at the bottom to catch me. I went down twice. It was pretty fun! We spent several hours there and I was going non-stop!! It's no secret that i love the water! At one point Mommy and some of her friends went down the bigger slides that I'm too little to go on. Well, I noticed that they went over to them and went down and kept saying something towards Mommy. Daddy brought me over to the slides and told Mommy that I wanted to go home cause he thought I was saying 'bye'. Well what I was really saying was 'slide' and that I wanted to go on the big slides too. Really badly. To the point where Daddy put me down and I started my way up the stairs. I threw one huge fit when they didn't let me go on it. They just looked like so much fun! Mommy kept telling me that she wished they'd let her take me down one, there was one that went pretty slowly, but there were rules against it. Dumb rules! Either way, I soon forgot about the slides when they took me in the river and were letting me swim down it. They think I'll be pretty easy to teach since I already kick and paddle. Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, the time came to go home and I was exhausted to the point where I was falling asleep while Daddy was changing my diaper on the chair. I couldn't keep my eyes open while we walked out to the car. Talk about some hard play.

Sunday, we all went to my friend's Chloe and Zoe's 3rd birthday party. A bunch of my other friends were there too. Again, I had a ton of fun there. Played inside, ate some cookies and stuff, played in the water outside, played naked in the water outside, hit a pinata, jumped on a trampoline with Mommy, which was so much fun..for a few minutes at least, played inside some more. I also made sure to flirt with all the girls too. Talk about a good party!!

On our way in..I was already excited!

Can you see my bliss?

I always splash, mouth wide open.

Just to keep hydrated.

Splashing by Daddy.

Sitting on the play thing with Daddy. Cute, eh?

Showing some..skintongue.

I was stomping on the fountains.

Being my goofy self.

Me and Mommy on the play thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment