Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Back!

We finally have internet again! That means Mommy can help me update everyone on what I've been up to in the past week! I've been a very busy boy enjoying exploring our new home and meeting some new friends. Mommy is working hard to get me back on my schedule and sleeping through the night again. Some nights I decide I want to sleep all night, other nights, not so much so I wake Mommy and Daddy up a couple times. No big deal :).

It's been nice having Daddy here everyday. It's different. We get along pretty good and we play together a lot too. My favorite toys all still involve wheels (trucks, cars, trains). I have a truck with me where ever I go and I make sure to point out all the trucks we pass while we're in the car too. I'm really good about that. Just want to make sure Mommy and/or Daddy don't miss it!

We have had a couple days of sunshine in the past week. Yesterday me and Mommy played outside for a little bit after my nap. Kiko was out there so we hung out with him. I was doing my "falling" game where I get up and run and go kur-plop on the ground, and repeat. I do that inside too. It's pretty fun and make everyone laugh. Mommy put some pictures of me playing outside up.

On Saturday, I was playing in Mommy and Daddy's room, jumping on Kiko like I usually do, but then I jumped to far forward and hit my face on Mommy and Daddy's bed. They don't have an actual bedframe, just the metal frame under the bed so Mommy thinks I hit it on the boxsping. She picked me up to comfort me and make sure I didn't cut my lip or anything. I only cried for like 30 seconds. So Mommy takes me to my room to change my diaper. That's when she noticed the damage. I chipped my front left tooth and have a bruised line across one of my eyebrows. The chip is barely noticeable. About the size of the tip of a pen. I notice, I kept sticking my finger in my mouth to feel it, but you wouldn't see it unless Mommy or Daddy pointed it out. Probably to small to even get a picture of. Oh well, I'm going to lose that tooth anyways, and at least it wasn't a big chip!

So that's about all that has been going on here, besides the really bad storm we had last week that Mommy talked about in her blog.

I like to drive on Kiko. I tell him to sit next to me all the time. He doesn't always listen though.

Me and Mommy went over to a friend's house for an easter egg hunt. Enzo had tons of trucks that I got to play with!

I got to drive a little at the bowling alley this weekend.

And play a hunting game with Daddy too.

Then I feel asleep at the wheel while we were at the store.

My falling game in action.


This is my "show your teeth" face. Pretty funny.

Love it outside. Period.


Zooming around the front room with my truck.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the chipped tooth! :( I am so glad you guys are doing good and that you are getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete