Thursday, April 23, 2009

Warm days are here..

We are finally having some nice weather over here. Warm, sunny, rain-less, park allowing weather! And what does that mean? I got to go to the park 2 days in a row this week so far! How cool huh? As you know, I love being outside. What kid in their right mind doesn't?? Yesterday, we met some of my friends at a park by the post Daddy works at. We all had lots of fun, and hardly cared about all the annoying bugs Mommy said were called gnats. There were lots of them, but the park over ruled the bugs so we stayed. We were there for about 1 1/2 hours yesterday. Today me and Mommy went to a park closer to us and spent about a hour there. We even brought Kiko and Marley (that's her new name because Kiko got confused, and Mommy always says Kiko is Marley's brother, so now he really is). They had fun at the park too. I got to walk Marley of course. Maybe tomorrow, if we have time before I go to the doctors, Mommy will take me to the park again. A kid could hope right? Mommy put up lots more pictures too, mostly from yesterday.
In the tunnel I go.
And out I come.

Climbing the stairs to the big slide.
Almost there.
Man these are some tall steps.
Just wondering around in the rocks. I like grabbing handfuls of them.
Going to check out the splash pad where my friend Caden is. The water isn't on yet.
This bridge is a little tricky.

Walking Marley at the other park. She was trying to run.
That's what I've been up to these past 2 days!
Oh yea, I've discovered that I love tarter sauce! It's so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment