Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Friend

On Friday, in Springfield, we found a new friend, in the Chuck E Cheese parking lot. She's about 8 weeks old and a boston terrier. She has one greyish eye and one blue eye, and for now (it might change) her name is Niko. Mommy and Daddy thought it would be easier for me to say. Now I have two Ko's. She's really cute and likes to follow me around. I like when she sits with me in my car seat too. Kiko and Niko finally are playing together and I thinks it's funny. She didn't want to play with him for the first few days, but man, when she decided to play, she really plays. Sometimes, I get to carry her too. Mommy or Daddy has to pick her up to put her in my arms though, I can't seem to get her up on my own even though I try really hard. I love to pet her and loving on her too, sometimes a little too rough, I forget she's not as big as Kiko is. So I go and play rough with him. He lets me jump on him and lay on him. All in all, it's been a fun first few days with our new friend, Niko.

We went to a birthday party for a lady Daddy works with daughter, Lia. She turned 3. We only had Niko for one day, so we took her with us. Everyone loved her there. She got so much attention!! I made sure to tell everyone that she was mine and not theirs and would randomly walk up to whoever may have her at the time and pet and hug her. Just so they would know. We had fun there, and then both of us were really tired so we went back home. We finally got our internet working again yesterday so Mommy is working on the updates. She has more for later!!

After we picked her up.
Showing Mommy my teeth.

I thought she might want to suck on my binky. Just trying to share.


Another car ride, and she gets to ride with me.

We were both pretty tired.
Holding Niko at my friend Lia's b-day party.
Spending some time outside, trying to teach her to go potty.

Tag.








No comments:

Post a Comment