Monday, April 27, 2009

Little things.

Today was an uneventful day. Really, we didn't do a whole lot. I got up with Daddy and ate some breakfast. Took a small nap with Daddy, Kiko, and Marley. Then I played a ran around for awhile. Hung out with Mommy and fell asleep on her and continued to sleep for a couple hours. When I woke up we went to the store to get some groceries and stuff. I always talk to a bunch of people at the store and I really like to help out Mommy and Daddy. Usually I push the cart while Mommy or Daddy steer it. Pretty cool eh? Mommy was also letting me put things in the cart. I liked doing that. We finally finished at the store and that was our day really. Daddy made some dinner while Mommy got his uniforms ready for him. I talked to Nana and Papa on the webcam a little too. Then off to bed I went. The part that Mommy and Daddy really like is Daddy asked me to tell him night night, which I usually sign night night, and tonight I said night Daddy. I'm learning so many new words Mommy and Daddy are amazed. They say sentences and have me repeat them. Like when I want something, they say word by word a sentence asking for it nicely and I do my best to repeat it, whether it's words or signs. That about covers our day today. I'm pretty wiped out now so Mommy is taking me to bed.




Daddy, me, Kiko and Marley. Can you see us all? Well if not, look closer because we're all using Daddy as a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment